IdealPhotonics SC-DCFM compensates signal distortion due to an accumulated dispersion through fiber transmission, so that it can expand transmission distance in DWDM, CATV system. Portfolio covers ITU-T G.652, G.653 and G.655 optical fibers. Customized model is also available.
|Picture||Name||Part NO.||Description||Lead Time||Price||Operation|
● 100% Slope Compensation (Typical)
● 80~120% Slope Compensation
● Low loss and Low PDL
● High FOM (Figure of merit)
● Broadband Compensation
|Nonlinear Coeﬃcient (n2/Aeﬀ) (W-1)|
1. The insertion loss is the maximum in the application band (1525nm-1565nm).
2. Polarization mode dispersion (PMD) is the average differential group delay measured by Jones matrix method in the band.
3. Other compensation length modules can be provided as required.
Applicable optical fibers
● Standard singlemode fiber (ITU-T G.652)
● NZ-DSF （ITU-T G.655）
ex）FutureGuideⓇ-SS, TrueWaveⓇ-RS, FutureGuideⓇ-LA, LEAFⓇ, TerelightTM
● DSF (ITU-T G.653)
● Long-haul telecommunication system
● DWDM transmission system
● CATV system