Ideal-Photonics' polarization-maintaining MEMS dimmable attenuator (VOA) is driven by a micro-electromechanical MEMS chip and uses electrostatic to drive the mirror to rotate to realize continuous adjustable attenuation of input light. There are two types: bright state and dark state.
|Picture||Name||Part NO./Stock NO.||Description||Operation Wavelength||Connector||Lead Time||Price||Operation|
● High attenuation, continuously adjustable
● High repeatability
● Small size
● GR-1209 and GR-1221standard
Bright or Dark
≤ 0.2 @ 10dB
≤ 0.5 @ 20dB
-5 to 70
-40 to 85
≥ 1x 10 ^ 9
Maximum optical power
0 to 7V
1. The above test loss (IL) is based on the test results at the center wavelength of ± 30nm and 23 ℃, requiring a multi-band increase of 0.2dB.
2. Repeatability data is based on the results of 100 cycle repeated tests.
3. No connector, including connector insertion loss increased by 0.2dB.
● Optical Amplifier (EDFA)powercontrol
● Wavelength division multiplexer (WDM)
● Configure power control in the network
1550-1550nm，1064 - 1064 nm, SS - Specify
15 -15dB, 18 -18dB
③: Connector Type
FA: FC/APC,FP: FC/PC
④: Fiber Jacket
B - Bare fiber, L - 900 μm loose tube, S - Specify
⑤: Fiber Type
1 - SMF-28E, 2-PM1550
⑥: Fiber Length
1 - 1.0 m, S - Specify